Vuvu's Haloween Short Vuvu's Haloween Short

Good idea that mostly works

The choice of music was a little odd, but I admit I laughed when the door shut in his face at the end. The comic timing was lost a little bit though due to the music playing over the door sound effect. It was still fun though. :)

Tetris theory Tetris theory

Fun Concept, Glitchy Music

I enjoyed the concept of people trying to escape from falling tetris blocks, but the glitch with the music repeating over itself when the flash restarts brings the enjoyment level down a bit for me. If you were to just keep the animation from looping, or stop the music from playing before the track restarts, it would be excellent. :)

Party Bueno Party Bueno

It was a blast to play through, and I loved the references to previous Major Bueno games (and LucasArts!) Getting everyone to design their own character was a fun idea, and I love that so many game designers submitted theirs (I loved seeing Grickle and a hidden person dancing in there :). The music was catchy as well (I'm still singing Party Good, Party Bueno). Loved it!

molkman responds:

Thanks dog!

The Visit The Visit

This is a great humourous twist on the platforming genre. The art style was cute and the music was fitting. I loved finding each of the endings and enjoyed every one. This was the most entertaining flash game I've played in a while.

molkman responds: